Following the excellent instructions I’ve managed to add a new chart but cannot
work out how to get the data I need into it.

The value in question is from an SDR device mapped to leafTemp2 (I’m running
two instances of weewx: weewx.conf and sir.conf), so I usually use it as
‘$latest($data_binding='sdr_binding').leafTemp2’, for example.

In my new chart, that doesn’t appear to work:

 [[chart6]]
      title = Water level
      [[[($data_binding='sdr_binding').leafTemp2]]]
          yAxis_tickInterval = 6
          name = Water level

How do I retrieve that value for the chart?