Not sure I understand your question.

You are using WeeWX V3.9.2, which will run only under Python 2 so, unless
you installed pyephem under Python 3, it should not be a factor. Try this
to see where pyephem ended up:

This will tell us what version of Python is the default:
*python -V*

This will test whether pyephem was installed for the default version:
*python -c "import ephem"*

This will test whether pyephem was accidentally installed for Python 3:
*python3 -c "import ephem"*

-tk