Hi all

I have a WH1081 (Maplin type) running via USB into a HP Microserver running
SUSE Linux Leap 15.1. The distance between the Tx and Rx is about 30m.

Most of the time it works fine but occasionally I get spikes in the data
sets across all the sensors - I'm guessing there is a lot of clutter at
433Mhz and using a scanner I can see several vehicles 'calling home' and a
multitude of smart heating systems which were not present when I stated
with weewx several years ago.

Now I'm happy entering the database and nulling out extraneous data but it
does destroy any continuity of records across that time period.

So the question...

Is there a way to specify a maximum 'delta' value between readings?

As an example, I recently had a series of rainfall values of 0,0,0,140,0,0
mm. I would be good if weewx could look at the trend in the data and decide
that 140mm of rain was an unlikely value given that the value either side
was 0.

Any thoughts

Regards

SMJ