I ran across this doc today, which is interesting reading to help
understand what Davis gear reports for derived values and why.

https://www.davisinstruments.com/product_documents/weather/app_notes/AN_28-derived-weather-variables.pdf

In my case I was seeing a 13 mbar offset in station pressure between my VP2
and several WeatherFlow stations that I'm a beta tester for.  I suspected
that the difference was the Davis correcting the reported pressure for
altitude.  A little more research finding a simple lookup table
at https://novalynx.com/manuals/bp-elevation-correction-tables.pdf agreed
with that guess.