Hi,

I upgraded to 3.9.2 recently on Mac 10.15.3 and noticed that Weewx no
longer successfully starts at startup. When I looked in the console I saw
that during the startup it exits:
Mar 16 06:57:37 TV-Mac-mini com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]
(com.weewx.weewxd[709]): Service exited with abnormal code: 1

I recopied the plist and checked the permissions, and restarted, but it
still does not run Weewx

If I go to the terminal and run:

sudo launchctl load /Library/LaunchDaemons/com.weewx.weewxd.plist

it tells me the service is already running. If I then unload and then load,
it runs just fine.

Thoughts on how to resolve this?

-Geoff