Helllo,

I'ḿ a bit lost with creating some statistics for the data from two
databases.
when I use:

$week($weeks_ago=2).grid_energy.max.formatted    it works perfectly
directly with the skin template (SMA)

if I try to use it in another skin with:
$week($weeks_ago=2)($data_binding='SMA_binding').grid_energy.max.formatted
gives me error messages.

While:
$week($data_binding='SMA_binding').grid_energy.max.formatted   gives
correct data. So, the binding works well.

What is wrong with the syntax? I tried several constellations, but could
not find an solution.

Regards