I'm not sure what's wrong with this? You don't have much details here to
help......

If you want to graph rain for a specific year, you need the year_specific
option
<https://github.com/poblabs/weewx-belchertown/wiki/Belchertown-Charts-Documentation#year_specific>
.

Here's how it's used in an example