OK, that helps paint the picture. If I understand correctly your concern is
the timestamp of these records:

Apr 1 12:11:25 maginos weewx[4560]: manager: Added record 2020-04-01 12:05:
10 CEST (1585735510) to database 'weewx.sdb'
Apr 1 12:11:25 maginos weewx[4560]: manager: Added record 2020-04-01 12:05:
10 CEST (1585735510) to daily summary in 'weewx.sdb'

You expect the timestamps should be xx:00:00 (or xx:30:00) but not
xx:05:10. In your case WeeWX is configured to synthesise archive records
every 30 minutes from the loop data received during that 30 minute archive
interval. This will result in archive records on xx:00:00 and xx:30:00
boundaries and once your station has been running for a while this is what
will occur. What you are seeing is a hardware catchup. When WeeWX starts up
it asks the driver if your station has any stored archive records that are
newer than the last record in the WeeWX archive. This is WeeWX catching up
if WeeWX has been disconnected from the station for some time. During a
hardware catchup WeeWX does not synthesise the archive records, rather
WeeWX takes the archive records (and their timestamps) from the
driver/station as is and saves them to archive. In your case the driver is
obtaining an archive record from the station that has an unusual timestamp
and WeeWX is accepting that record and saving it to archive as is. I am no
fine offset expert but I know the fine offset driver ignores the station
clock. I suspect the station timestamps the archive records that it stores
in memory but these timestamps are in no way synchronised with the WeeWX
clock, hence you see records that are stored in the station memory being
retrieved with unusual timestamps. It may be the station is saving a record
in memory every 30 minutes, just not on the hour and half hour as WeeWX
does.

Since restful services such as WOW, CWOP etc are largely archive record
based these services are passed the record with the odd timestamp and that
is why these servies are using the odd timestamp.

So what can you do. There are a couple of things that spring to mind that
might mitigate the situation. Firstly, you could verify that your station
hardware is using the same archive interval that you have WeeWX set to use
(30 minutes). You can use the wee_device utilitily
<http://weewx.com/docs/hardware.htm#fousb_notes> using with the --info and
--set-interval actions to check and set the interval respectively. I
suspect that even if the WeeWX and station hardware intervals are the same
there will still be odd timestamped records during hardware catchup. You
could drop the archive interval used by WeeWX and the station hardware to
something like five minutes. Again this will not eliminate the problem but
it may make it less noticeable. Finally, you could use the undocumented
no_catchup config option in weewx.conf to prevent WeeWX doing a hardware
catchup on startup:

[StdArchive]
    no_catchup = True

This will eliminate the odd timestamped records you are seeing but it will
also prevent WeeWX from automaticlly catching up if it is disconnected from
your station for a period of time. Or finally you could leave it as is, the
odd timestamped records will not trouble WeeWX. I am not so certain about
the external services your are uploading to, some have requirements of
uploaders bnu these are usually in regards to frequency of uploads so they
may not be a problem.

Then again an experienced fine offset user may come along  too...

Gary