I have weewx running, very happily and very successfully, (thanks to all
here who helped me!) on a Rpi3B. The Pi is running Raspian and the standard
SD card. Now, I got to thinking that this is probably not the most secure
long tern setup - due to wear and tear on the SD card etc. So, I was
thinking of setting up the Pi to run off a USB drive, I have all the Weewx
folders backed up. What would be the most sensible way of transferring the
whole boot and Home directory etc to the USB drive. As the system is
running so well, I am a tad reluctant to go fiddling with it.....but I know
I will have to sooner or later. Your thoughts and suggestions would be
appreciated.