If the Refresh meta directive is in your template, but it's not appearing
in the corresponding generated HTML page, then either the page is not
actually getting regenerated, or you're looking at the wrong page.

You will have to post the log. See the Wiki article *Help!
<https://github.com/weewx/weewx/wiki/Help!-Posting-to-weewx-user>* on how
to get a good log.