Hallo Günther,

Now I have to know something else. you talk about adapting the wee_import?
> How does that work?

How wee_import processes/interprets your data is controlled by the import
config file. As Bill points out there is a template CSV import config file
provided with WeeWX, you will find it at
/home/weewx/util/import/csv-example.conf or
/etc/weewx/import/csv-example.conf depending on your WeeWX install type.

I also wanted to ask because I didn't quite understand it with rain. WeeWX
> needs the cumulative amount of rain. Wouldn't it be easier if I simply
> deleted all other rain data from the table?

You can certainly delete the other rain columns in your import data if you
want but there is no need, wee_import will only import data in the columns
included in the field map ([[FieldMap]] stanza in the import config file)
and all other columns are ignored (there is likely a small processing
overhead for having the extra unused columns included but I expect this
overhead would be negligible).

> And the last question. You wrote that (--dry-run) can be used to test
> whether everything is ok. How should I do that?

When you run wee_import you can add the --dry-run option to the command
line to run the import but any saves to your archive are skipped, so in
effect the import runs as normal (as configured in you import config file)
but your database is left untouched. Have a read of Option --dry-run
<http://weewx.com/docs/utilities.htm#Option_--dry-run> in the Utilities
Guide.

> Sorry for the many questions. But is not quite clear ;-)

No problems, most of what you want to know is covered in the wee_import
section <http://weewx.com/docs/utilities.htm#wee_import_utility> of the
Utilities Guide. You are interested in a CSV import whereas the wee_import
section of the Utilities Guide covers imports from other sources
(Weatherunderground, Cumulus etc) as well. You can skip these sections
paying attention only to the Actions and options section
<http://weewx.com/docs/utilities.htm#Actions_and_options31> and the CSV
specific sections here <http://weewx.com/docs/utilities.htm#General> and
here <http://weewx.com/docs/utilities.htm#Importing_from_CSV_files>.

If language is a problem or you just don't follow, let me know and I will
put together a suitable import config file for you.

Gary