Hello,

I've been testing a CSV import configuration with wee_import. The CSV data
is in 1 minute intervals whereas weewx.conf has an archive_interval = 300
for 5 minutes. my csv.conf has interval = 1 to match the data interval
(which has a few gaps).

What I'm finding is the imported data is still in one minute intervals
while data archived from the driver has five minute intervals:

sqlite> select interval, count(*) count from archive group by interval;
interval    count
----------  ----------
1           51234
5           12259

   1. Will having mixed intervals in the same database cause any issues
   with reporting such as incorrect time scales in graphs?
   2. Wouldn't archive records with a one minute interval slow down report
   generation?
   3. I calculated that I have around 900 files to import for a total of
   almost 1.3 million records. If these records could be averaged to only one
   record per five minutes, then it would be only 260,000 records which seems
   more reasonable.

I'm using WeeWX 4.0.0b18.

Thanks for any assistance,
-Bill