I'm not real familiar with Raspberry Pi and have looked in both the user
guide and the Wiki for an answer but didn't find anything.

I wonder if WeeWx is running on the Pi.

Is there a 'monitoring' program that I can open in the command line by
typing some command, and having it tell me that WeeWx is indeed running?

In Windows there is a Task Manager that does sort of like that, telling if
a program is running, how much CPU and memory usage there is. It would be
nice to have it also tell me the accumulated network traffic, even though
limits on traffic aren't as common as the once were with ISPs, it is still
a point of curiosity for me.

I don't have to run it in a command line window, as I also have the graphic
interface available on this little box, too.

Suggestions?

Dale