The free Aeris Weather account is not advertised. You have to use the link
I provided to get in on the special "Contributor account" only for those
that contribute with their station to PWSweather.com.

This link:
https://www.aerisweather.com/signup/pws/
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.aerisweather.com%2Fsignup%2Fpws%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGrtQkMhL_3fuMz0WA0hFm8vjaQKg>