Hi Ian! No worries at all. Sounds like something I would do. :) At least that
explanation makes perfect sense!

I may have other questions tomorrow about things that kinda broke when I
upgraded, but for now it’s bed time here. Thanks again for your work!

Chris

“They always tell me it takes time. How much more time do you want...for your
progress?”
James Baldwin

Chris Alemany
3854 6th Ave