Things to try:

1. Ferrite coils might help, although you are getting a lot more errors
than what is normally associated with EMI.

2, Another possibility is that something else is trying to claim
/dev/ttyUSB0. For example, modemmanager has been known to do this.

To see a list of processes using /dev/ttyUSB0.

lsof | grep ttyUSB0

Unfortunately, this will only tell you if something is using it at the
moment.

3. It's worth looking at the details of your USB connection:

lsusb -v -d 0403:6015