On Friday, May 1, 2020 at 6:03:57 AM UTC-4, steeple ian wrote:

> Hi,
>
> OS is Raspbian Desktop on a NUC. I have used the various betas right
> through to build 18 which all ran perfectly with the weewx-SDR driver . I
> installed the new release using Deb package Pyhton3 and have the following
> error:
> May  1 10:30:09 raspberry weewx[3091] CRITICAL __main__:     ****  'SDR'
> May  1 10:30:09 raspberry weewx[3091] CRITICAL __main__:     ****
> KeyError: 'SDR'
> May  1 10:30:09 raspberry weewx[3091] CRITICAL __main__:     ****  Exiting.

that looks like there is no 'SDR' section in your weewx.conf, but the
station is still set to 'SDR'

when you do a debian upgrade, if you have made any changes to
/etc/weewx/weewx.conf, you should be prompted about whether to use the
existing weewx.conf or the new one from the install.  whichever one you do
*not* choose will be saved in /etc/weewx

take a looke in the /etc/weewx directory to see which weewx.conf file is
the right one

make a copy of the current /etc/weewx/weewx.conf, then copy the 'right' one
to /etc/weewx/weewx.conf

then start weewx

if the installation process removed the 'SDR' section, then that is a bug
and we'll need to know the precise steps you took so we can figure out how
it happened