1) In the archive table in the database it's <NULL> since I've switched to
the Python 3 version.
I've just noticed, that appTemp and windrun were also affected for a couple
of hours (also <Null>). But both meanwhile get calculated and have valid
values in the database

2) This is what I find in the log:

May  2 21:01:43 raspberrypi wee_reports[3538] INFO weewx.wxservices: The
following values will be calculated: pressure=prefer_hardware,
barometer=prefer_hardware, altimeter=prefer_hardware,
windchill=prefer_hardware, heatindex=prefer_hardware,
dewpoint=prefer_hardware, inDewpoint=prefer_hardware,
rainRate=prefer_hardware, maxSolarRad=prefer_hardware,
windrun=prefer_hardware, appTemp=prefer_hardware,
cloudbase=prefer_hardware, humidex=prefer_hardware, ET=prefer_hardware

May  2 21:01:43 raspberrypi wee_reports[3538] INFO weewx.wxservices: The
following algorithms will be used for calculations: altimeter=aaASOS,
maxSolarRad=RS