On Saturday, May 2, 2020 at 4:55:42 PM UTC-7, Michael Sanphillipo wrote:

> My Pi SD card was corrupted and I had to reload Debian along with WeeWx. I
> lost a years' worth of data. Is there a way to recover the files and where
> should I look on my old SD card?

If you reimaged your corrupt SD card, that data is gone almost certainly....

FWIW, you might want to keep a couple $6 cards around in the future so if
it ever happens again, you can install to a clean card and try to get your
old data off the messed up one in parallel on a different system.  And as
Tom said, do a backup occasionally of at least your weewx.sdb file.