I've setup my weewx to upload data to Weathercloud. On my Weathercloud Station
page app.weathercloud.net/d9110687615#profile its showing that it's receiving
data from my setup, the Barometer reading is correct, but there's no other data
getting through and being displayed.
I've run the Weathercloud Weewx extension installer
(https://github.com/weewx/weewx/wiki/weathercloud) but cant really see what it
does, as my weewx.conf file already had an entry section for Weathercloud. The
only thing i can see thats missing, even after running the installer is the
mention of [StdRESTful] directly above where it mentions [[WeatherCloud]] .

Weewx version 3.9.2
Raspbian V10
Linux raspberrypi 4.19.97+ #1294

Weathercloud - https://app.weathercloud.net/d9110687615