Clint,

Good that it is working. I have spent some time today trying to find something
on usage limits for the new WU API but without success. The old API was
generous enough that I could not see wee_import (by itself) exceeding any
limits. I have no idea about the new API, but these days nothing surprises me
when it comes to WU. Take it while you can.

Gary