Ooooohhhh... this is cool! I could always have weewx relay the info to
Wunderground (send meteobridge to weewx via the listen driver, then have
weewx send to wunderground). I'm not seeing a way to point meteobridge at a
different IP, but it could be stashed away somewhere, or as stated, hijack
the data via router or DNS.

Something to think about...

I'm thinking another option would just be using Meteobridge's HTTP request
to send to some php on the weewx server (I say php because I know it and
don't know python) and have that write out to a file that just uses
fileparse in weewx. That could easily run ever 5-10 seconds and would be
quicker than doing a file upload that often.

I need to actually start trying these things instead of just thinking about
options... lol.

I also need to see if I can get my data imported into weewx (or rather, I
need to see if I can get my data OUT of Meteobridge). Worst case, I'll get
it out of Meteotemplate. =)