Hi,

I have a general question about the skin. I calculate myself (using a
php-script that reads mysql-data and write the output to a txt-file) the
amount of lack of rain. It's a sum of daily Evapotranspìration (ET) minus
the amounted precipitation.

So I have this value inside a single TXT-file. What is the best way to
display this value on the main belchertown-page? I can hack around, and I
am sure I will succeeed :), but I want to do it the belchertown-skin-way,
not to break it with future updates.

Anyone?