Try ACURite 1035 I believe is model number for outdoor sensor unit with wifi connect to display unit; included indoor display unit has USB port to weewx software in PC.

Outdoor unit runs on any high capacity severe service duracell or like dry cells batts. 1 set has run almost 2 yrs for me now. Unit claims to have solar cell that powers a heater unit for measuring snowfall water equivalents.

Good Luck

mine has been OK so far

On 2020-05-17 11:26 a.m., 'Ben Luria' via weewx-user wrote:
Hiya,

apologies if this topic came up before or in case I am off-topic here. I'm toying with SDR and home automation on a Raspberry Pi and would like to add weather data via WeeWX and a weather station. Is there any particular brand / model I should go for or maybe avoid? Am looking for something solar powered optimally, but that is not a must.

Thanks in advance.

Ben
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "weewx-user" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to weewx-user+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:weewx-user+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/weewx-user/a2e938ab-5377-42f3-906e-448392619220%40googlegroups.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/weewx-user/a2e938ab-5377-42f3-906e-448392619220%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.