Hi Gary,

Thanks for trying!

I get things like this when running sudo tcpdump -i any host 192.168.1.51
(the IP address is for the wx station and I have replaced the password with
xxxxxxxx):

15:44:02.007755 IP ESP_7692C2.lekteus.local.22280 > 192.168.1.111.http:
Flags [P.], seq 1:457, ack 1, win 5840, length 456: HTTP: GET
ID=IEKER22&PASSWORD=xxxxxxxx&indoortempf=75.0&tempf=56.1&dewptf=34.5&windchillf=56.1&indoorhumidity=33&humidity=44&windspeedmph=1.6&windgustmph=3.4&winddir=346&absbaromin=29.708&baromin=29.864&rainin=0.000&dailyrainin=0.000&weeklyrainin=0.000&monthlyrainin=1.000&solarradiation=637.62&UV=6&dateutc=2020-05-18%2013:43:51&softwaretype=EasyWeatherV1.4.9&action=updateraw&realtime=1&rtfreq=5
HTTP/1.0

But obviously something more is needed.

Ingemar

Ingemar Lekteus