Hi Rob,

I don't know much about python so can you explain how the new version of
the battery status works as I still have to sort that for my mates station.

        if 'battery_ok' in obj:
            pkt['battery'] = 1 if obj.get('battery_ok') == 'OK' else 0

If the received data is "battery_ok" : 1 ( or "battery_ok" : 0 for flat
battery), what is the == 'OK' doing as it will never return a result of
'OK" ??

Gaz