Ahhh, got it - thank you. Added it there and I can see it being passed, but
the result is the same:

May 28 12:51:17 raspberrypi weewx[10689] ERROR weeutil.rsyncupload:
> [['rsync', '--archive', '--stats', '-e ssh -o IdentitiesOnly=yes',
> '/var/www/html/', 'u...@mydomain.com:/home4/USER/public_html']] reported
> errors: Permission denied, please try again.. Received disconnect from
> XX.XX.XX.XX port 22:2: Too many authentication failures for USER.
> Disconnected from XX.XX.XX.XX port 22. rsync: connection unexpectedly
> closed (0 bytes received so far) [sender]. rsync error: unexplained error
> (code 255) at io.c(235) [sender=3.1.3]

Manually invoked with sudo wee_reports again and it worked:

May 28 12:57:23 raspberrypi wee_reports[10914] INFO weeutil.rsyncupload: