My Pi3 has local setup for Australia the only date issue I have is with the
Darksky forecast headed with for example 6/1 instead of our 1/6 . All other
dates seem OK.

In the index template we just load forecast I can see no where I can
configure it.

The main header for this section is 8 Day Forecast Last Updated on 1 June
2020 4:40 PM...I have Mon 6/01 on the daily forecast.

My locale config

LANG=en_AU.UTF-8

LANGUAGE=en_AU.UTF-8

LC_CTYPE="en_AU.UTF-8"

LC_NUMERIC="en_AU.UTF-8"

LC_TIME="en_AU.UTF-8"

LC_COLLATE="en_AU.UTF-8"

LC_MONETARY="en_AU.UTF-8"

LC_MESSAGES="en_AU.UTF-8"

LC_PAPER="en_AU.UTF-8"

LC_NAME="en_AU.UTF-8"

LC_ADDRESS="en_AU.UTF-8"

LC_TELEPHONE="en_AU.UTF-8"

LC_MEASUREMENT="en_AU.UTF-8"

LC_IDENTIFICATION="en_AU.UTF-8"

LC_ALL=

Do I have to set something in the dark sky settings in weewx.conf?

Neville

 11%
 3 | 10 km