After six years I am finally upgrading my Raspberry Pi to a newer model,
and re-vamping my base image.  While transitioning to Debian 10, I am
upgrading from WeeWX 3.8 to 4.1.  My biggest issue has been getting a
working driver.  I have an Ambient WS-1400 and was originally using the
ObserverIP driver (mwall version) with no issues.  The device is running
"Ambient Weather 4.5.8" and reports directly to Weather Underground
(non-customizable).

I have tried installing Interceptor, but have had no luck with either the
sniff or listen modes.  I have run the driver directly, separately from
WeeWX, in both modes with no errors, but no results either.  I looked to
reinstall ObserverIP, but unfortunately I have not been able to find the
location of a release. (Matthew Wall, any suggestions? I looked on GitHub
but couldn't find a file).

I just wanted to seek some advice before intercepting and re-directing the
traffic, as noted in the Interceptor documentation, as that seems to add a
larger level of complication and creates more opportunities for issues.  If
I can find the ObserverIP driver, I would probably go that route.

Thanks,
Jonathan †