Somehow your configuration file weewx.conf got corrupted. It should look
like:

[StdRESTful]

    [[StationRegistry]]
        # To register this weather station with weewx, set this to true
        register_this_station = false

    [[AWEKAS]]
        # This section is for configuring posts to AWEKAS.

Either the section name [StdRESTful] is missing, or it accumulated a typo.

-tk