My apologies, I thought your problem involved WeeWX rsync not working.

I assume you are trying to execute the command below from the command line
on your WeeWX machine. As I pointed out in my previous post a common issue
is that passwordless ssh has been setup for a given user account that is
different to the user account that is later used to execute the rsync
command. Are you sure the correct user account (still) has passwordless ssh
access? If you are convinced this is correct my only other suggest is to
look at the logs on the target server to see if you can find any
error/reason for rejection.

Gary