Hi @vince,

I just forked your repo to make a change on rain converter because I'm use
metric unit. That's the one change that I make.

At the moment, WLL driver make a request to my WLL each 3 secondes, maybe
short ?

I'm use a private server to host Weewx and make request to my home via my
router (opened port 80 to my private server only)

I put a line after data = r.json() to see if Weewx attempt to have json
data. @Jacques told me to put this for try.

Thank's all for your support.