Hi Bob,

I must admit that I was not thinking about the issue with upper case of the
driver name this way.
Yes, the problem was in the /etc/weewx/weewx.conf file. The name of the
station and the driver section label were written with lower case. And -
yes I did insert these manually. The reason for this was a problem with the
python version. That is why I have inserted the driver settings into this
file manually, when I was troubleshooting all the errors - it wouldn't
install itself when on python2.

Now when I changed everything back and used the name WS6in1, all works
fine.
Thanks for your kind support.

I would have another question with regards to the weewx software - have you
tested it with a different type of database?
I mean I would try mariaDB, but I don't want to spend another 20 hours of
troubleshooting any errors.

Regards - Ondrej

ut 16. 6. 2020 o 18:51 Bob Atchley <bob.atch...@gmail.com> napĂ­sal(a):