But -correct me if wrong- WLL is only supplying current records. There is
not an archive available to pull previous records from. In other words, if
for some reason WeeWX is not running for a day, and you fire it up again,
you cannot retrieve the previous records anymore, as was the case with the
IP-logger.

Unless, of course, a driver is available that retrieves the archived
records directly from Weathlink.com (CumulusMX has implemented this). As
far as I know, no such driver is available for weewx (am I right?).