Hi,

I tried to connect to weatherlink.com, and used the wlink driver
(https://github.com/weewx/weewx/wiki/wlink). I am running the latest weewx
4.1.1, Python3.

I got this error. Does this mean the driver is not ready for Python3? I did
some digging, httplib is not available, and should be replaced by
http.client.

Jun 20 19:45:36 weewx weewx[2897] CRITICAL __main__:     ****      engine =
weewx.engine.StdEngine(config_dict)
Jun 20 19:45:36 weewx weewx[2897] CRITICAL __main__:     ****    File
"/usr/share/weewx/weewx/engine.py", line 69, in __init__
Jun 20 19:45:36 weewx weewx[2897] CRITICAL __main__:     ****
self.setupStation(config_dict)
Jun 20 19:45:36 weewx weewx[2897] CRITICAL __main__:     ****    File
"/usr/share/weewx/weewx/engine.py", line 92, in setupStation
Jun 20 19:45:36 weewx weewx[2897] CRITICAL __main__:     ****
__import__(driver)
Jun 20 19:45:36 weewx weewx[2897] CRITICAL __main__:     ****    File
"/usr/share/weewx/user/wlink.py", line 181
Jun 20 19:45:36 weewx weewx[2897] CRITICAL __main__:     ****
httplib.BadStatusLine, httplib.IncompleteRead), e:
Jun 20 19:45:36 weewx weewx[2897] CRITICAL __main__:
Jun 20 19:45:36 weewx weewx[2897] CRITICAL __main__:     ****  SyntaxError:
invalid syntax
Jun 20 19:45:36 weewx weewx[2897] CRITICAL __main__:     ****  Exiting.