You can add more temperature sensors to your existing schema. Follow the
directions in the section *Adding a new type to the database* in the copy
of the Customizing Guide *that came with your 3.9.X version* (Version 4.x
uses a different method).

If you wish to use Python 2 on buster, use the Debian 9 (squeeze)
instructions:

*wget -qO - http://weewx.com/keys.html <http://weewx.com/keys.html> | sudo
apt-key add -wget -qO - http://weewx.com/apt/weewx-python2.list
<http://weewx.com/apt/weewx-python2.list> | sudo tee
/etc/apt/sources.list.d/weewx.listsudo apt-get updatesudo apt-get install
weewx*

-tk