Hi All,

I am using weewx 3.9.1 on a Raspberry pi.  Up until yesterday, the system
was running fine.  I had stopped the pi yesterday to move it to a new
location.  Today when I attempted to start the program, I get the following
error and then it quits.  Any help pointing me in the right direction to a
resolution would be greatly appreciated!

Error output:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/weewxd", line 64, in <module>
    weewx.engine.main(options, args)
  File "/usr/share/weewx/weewx/engine.py", line 890, in main
    engine.run()
  File "/usr/share/weewx/weewx/engine.py", line 191, in run
    self.dispatchEvent(weewx.Event(weewx.NEW_LOOP_PACKET, packet=packet))
  File "/usr/share/weewx/weewx/engine.py", line 224, in dispatchEvent
    callback(event)
  File "/usr/share/weewx/weewx/engine.py", line 546, in new_loop_packet
    self.accumulator.addRecord(event.packet, add_hilo=self.loop_hilo)
  File "/usr/share/weewx/weewx/accum.py", line 256, in addRecord
    func(self, record, obs_type, add_hilo, weight)
  File "/usr/share/weewx/weewx/accum.py", line 315, in add_value
    self[obs_type].addSum(val, weight=weight)
  File "/usr/share/weewx/weewx/accum.py", line 93, in addSum
    raise ValueError("accum: ScalarStats.addSum expected float or int, got
%s" % val)
ValueError: accum: ScalarStats.addSum expected float or int, got nan

Thanks in advance!!