Good news. Worth filing the symptoms away for future. Any time a Davis
station using hardware record generation continues to have normal loop
based activity (eg WU RF) but anything archive record based (eg saving
records to database, report generation etc) does not happen there is a good
chance it's corrupt station memory. UPS, RTC etc help but don't necessarily
always prevent.

Gary