OK, ignore my last email.  The accumulators were correct and conversions of
observations were being done correctly.  But not highs, lows, sums, ...

This is fixed in loopdata 1.3.5.  Please pull it, install it and restart weewx.
 It should all work with this change.

It’s fortunate (for me) that WeeWX stores rain in cm and defaults to reporting
it in mm.  Because of that, FMT_SUM_rain revealed the issue (in Metric) and
that let me fix it.

Thank you for reporting this.
John