That’s great that you are up and running.  I had a look at your WeatherBoard
report and indeed I see kph.

I just tried this myself.  I targeted SeasonsReport (since that is what you
did) and added the km/h and it’s working for me.  Let’s compare our
SeasonsReport entries.

I have the following.  Note the Labels entry with km/h in quotes with a leading
space.
Please send what you have for this section.

    [[SeasonsReport]]
        # The SeasonsReport uses the 'Seasons' skin, which contains the
        # images, templates and plots for the report.
        skin = Seasons
        enable = true
        [[[Units]]]
            [[[[StringFormats]]]]