Hardware: Davis Vantage Vue
Raspberry Pi 4: Install with DEB package
WeeWX: 4.1.1
Skin: Belchertown 1.2b6

Actually, I just wanted to quickly correct a too high value of the rain
rate. So I did:

1. wee_database --drop-daily
2. wee_database --rebuild-daily
3. wee_database --update

After that the too high rain rate value was corrected, but the "snapshot"
area in the Belchertown skin did not work anymore.
[image: weewx01.png] <about:invalid#zClosurez>

So I uninstalled and reinstalled the Belchertown skin. After that
everything worked as desired, but now the wind values were missing. Also
the NOAA files were completely missing the wind data.

I deleted all NOAA files and hoped that the wind data would be generated.
Unfortunately without success.
http://www.wetter-norderstedt.de/NOAA/NOAA-2020-07.txt

Can someone help me to solve the problem?

Best regards, Andre