I'm new to WeeWx, but have been lurking for years. I've got WeeWx
4.11/Python3 configured on a machine and plan to cutover my Davis Vantage
Pro station soon. Very much looking forward to using WeeWx's modern and
responsive skins. Unfortunately, there are a lot of options. I would like
to know if there is a recommendation from the community of one that would
support:

1. Browsing several years of weather data (most seem to)
2. Weather cam images (my current page shows a time lapse of the last two
hours)
3. Inserted local radar image

Here is my current page:
https://www.trebacz.com/weather/index.html

I'd love to have:
1. Forecast on the page support
2. Mobile app

Leaning toward Belchertown or weewx-Weather34. Any hints or suggestions to
narrow my choices, would be appreciated.