Edit your bin/user/belchertown.py file.

Look for this line:

        if time_length == "today" or time_length == "timespan_specific" or
isinstance(time_length, int):

Change it to

        if time_length == "today" or time_length == "timespan_specific":

Update your graphs.conf with this

[month]
    # Chart Timespan Defaults
    title = "Letzte 30 Tage"
    show_button = true
    button_text = "Letzte 30 Tage"
    type = spline
    time_length = 2592000 # Last 30 days
    tooltip_date_format = "dddd LL"
    aggregate_type = max
    aggregate_interval = 86400 # 1 day
    gapsize = 86400000 # 1 day in milliseconds

    [[chart3]]
        title = Regenx
        [[[rainTotal]]]
            type = line
            name = Rain Total
        [[[rain]]]
            aggregate_type = sum
            yAxis = 1
            type = column

Restart weewx and let me know if this works for you.

Highcharts looks to be doing a little bit of rounding. I'm seeing my 2.42