I'm amazed that the upgrade mostly worked flawlessly. I installed 4.1.1 via
the Deb/Ubuntu package after realizing that Ubuntu 20.04 no longer supports
v2 python libraries. Tom, I'm impressed! Just had to copy weewx.sdb to
/var/lib/weewx and make some minor config tweaks. Plots look great for day
and week, but month/year appear to be missing data. I see that the stats
tables are now part of weewx.sdb. During startup, it spent a few minutes
"generating stats" and I see the new tables in weewx.sdb. Is there a way to
tell it to go back further and generate, say, a year of stats?

Thanks,

Jason