yea, that i found, but not where to change the Headlines and the parts
above, sorry may be thats to high for me. I was looking for : Monthly
Reports as an example, this i did not founf, also Current Conditions  and
so on, but i think its me who is not able to find that points, therefore
the question if ther is a place where i can found all together, or where
all files are written i have to change.