First of all you need to write some code on the Raspberry to get your
sensor data from the Thingspeak channel they are written to.   This link
<https://community.thingspeak.com/forum/raspi/how-to-read-data-from-a-thingspeak-channel-using-a-raspberry-pi/>

will give you an idea how to do that on the pi.  Once you are able to read
all of your channels, you can write them to a temporary file and use the
WeeWX extension fileParser to pick it up.   Check out this link
<https://vpn-expert.info/weather-station-with-raspberry-pi-sense-hat-and-weewx-step-by-step/>

for details.   I used it to setup a fileParser to collect my sensor info so
that WeeWX could reap it and found the method works well.   My setup is
somewhat different than yours in that I have my sensors connected directly
to the RPi so I simply use my sensor program to read the data and then
write it to a file.   WeeWX knows where to find that file and grabs it at
the interval specified.  The author gives you a sample python program to
create a data file containing your sensor data.

Hope that helps.