Hi all,

So today I added the following code to a new file
in usr/share/weewx/user/evapcooler.py :

import weewx
from weewx.engine import StdService

class MyEvapCooler(StdService):
    def __init__(self, engine, config_dict):
        super(MyEvapCooler, self).__init__(engine, config_dict)
        self.bind(weewx.NEW_ARCHIVE_RECORD, self.new_archive_record)

    def new_archive_record(self, event):
        try:
                event.record['evapcoolerdelta'] = event.record['outTemp'] -
event.record['extraTemp2']
        except KeyError:
            pass

import schemas.wview_extended

schema_with_evapcoolerdelta = {
    'table': schemas.wview_extended.table + [('evapcoolerdelta', 'REAL')],
    'day_summaries' : schemas.wview_extended.day_summaries +
[('evapcoolerdelta', 'SCALAR')]

---

I'm able to bring up the new field "evapcoolerdelta" in current.inc under
/skins/Seasons/ , but I'm having trouble getting the min/max archive data
for day, week, month, and year to appear. Are there other places in the
code where I need to make it know that I've added a new data field?

Thanks,

Kevin