OK, before we look at the daily summaries in your database, please install
loopdata at head.  I’ve added logging for week_start and rainyear_start at
startup.  Let’s make sure that the extension thinks week_start is 0.  Install
the the extension. Restart weewx and then paste in the lines from the log.
They should look something like this:
Aug 11 09:09:14 ella weewx[5404] INFO user.loopdata: week_start         : 0
Aug 11 09:09:14 ella weewx[5404] INFO user.loopdata: rainyear_start     : 1