OK, then ei do not understand the meaning, for me, the moon is rising in
the evenening and moonset is in the moment, as i was writing, it seams
strange to me to that moonrise is in the morning, but may be i do not
understand it.

andrew.s...@gmail.com schrieb am Mittwoch, 19. August 2020 um 11:05:36
UTC+2: