Don’t think so!

WeeWx needs a place (a folder) to create its web pages.  I suppose that folder
could be on a network / remote drive but it is usually on the local system.
It’s likely that a network drive will be slower than a local folder.

I too was concerned about burning out SD cards so I implemented a temporary
file system in local memory and use it for all webpage files.  It has the
advantage of being very fast.

I don’t have a link to the instructions to set up a temporary file system handy
but you should be able to find them by searching for “weewx minimize so card
write.”

Regards,

Garry Lockyer
C: +1.250.689.0686